EPS+LATEX Technology: The Future of Carbon Frame Manufacturing
High-end frames that promises quality like our carbon framesets are generally molded with EPS+LATEX Technology.
What is EPS+LATEX Technology?
The conventional manufacturing method that is still common practice with most companies today brings a lot of issues. Conventional methods causes undulations on the internals of the frame and even increases weight, making it difficult to achieve performance according to the specified carbon sheet specifications.
Unlike traditional methods such as nylon bladders, EPS+LATEX manufacturing technology allows for a more stable molding of the inside of the frame thanks to latex's flexibility and stretchability.
We believe that inside out beauty applies for everything, especially for our framesets. By utilizing EPS+LATEX technology, the outside and inside of a carbon road frame are of the same quality, resulting in an inner surface that is as smooth and wrinkle-free as the outer surface.
The use of LATEX increases the pressure of the molded latex bag, smoothing the internal finish, improving the compressibility of the compound, reducing resin waste, and allowing for more complex shapes to be made.
Benefits of EPS+LATEX Technology
The use of EPS+LATEX technology for carbon fiber products offers the following advantages:
1. High Rigidity / Stiffness The use of EPS+LATEX technology can increase the stability of the overall quality of the frame
Preventing internal wrinkling and increasing rigidity. It results in a stronger frame (with better strength) with a very smooth interior, eliminating fold lines and creases, and a more uniform smoothness of the interior walls. In fact, the use of this technology can increase carbon strength by 5 - 10%.
2. Lighter Carbon is molded using the EPS latex process, Which eliminates excess resin, resulting in a lightweight and highly rigid frame. Carbon fibers are evenly distributed, enabling a compact and lightweight frame.
3. Better Riding Comfort Unlike numerous other frame manufacturers (EPS manufacturing technology), Our EPS+LATEX manufacturing technology eliminates molding wrinkles on the inside of the frame that are invisible to the consumer, making the product lighter and at the same time. This results in the force emitted from the body being transmitted evenly, without leakage and without waste. A higher quality ride can be achieved.
4. Significantly Extends Frame LifeIn a market where lightweight and rigid frames are sought after EPS+LATEX technology can significantly extend frame life and improve safety.
5. Easier Cable RoutingCable routing becomes easier and smoother with EPS+LATEX technology. Cable routing becomes easier and smoother with EPS+LATEX technology.
YOELEO Products that Use EPS+LATEX Manufacturing Technology
YOELEO is committed to using only the highest quality materials and manufacturing processes for their products. Here are the YOELEO products that use EPS+LATEX manufacturing technology:
EPS+LATEX manufacturing technology is the future of carbon frame manufacturing. Its many benefits make it the preferred method for producing high-quality frames that are lightweight, durable, and offer excellent riding comfort. YOELEO is proud to use this technology in their products, providing customers with the best possible riding experience.