H9 CARBON ROAD BIKE INTEGRATED HANDLEBAR (VERSION 2)
Let's understand our product better, scroll down to see your awesome choice
Yoeleo Sponsored Team - Cykeln
We have been sponsoring the Italian Cykeln team since 2016.
All team members are using Yoeleo SAT T60|88 carbon wheels.
In 2016, the team member Martino Poccianti set the fastest lap in Red Hook Crit Milano history.
His time of 1:29.576 was 2 seconds faster than the previous track record.
The average speed for this lap was a blistering 52kph.
Chinese Carbon Handlebar Cut Up - What's NEW with Yoeleo H9?
Video Correction: Handlebar size available in width 380/400/420/440mm.
2021 Yoeleo H9 Handlebar Version 2 Improvement:
1. Comes with shim to be compatible with steer size 28.6mm or 31.8mm
2. Support internal cable routing and outer cable routing
3. Bigger cable holes for easier cable routing installation
4. The flybar attachments for cyclocomputer is and more streamline
5. Decals are added on the handlebar to easily find the handlebar measurements
6. New production method using EPS+LATEX makes the inner part smoother
H9 - TÜV CERTIFICATION
PASS ISO 4210 - 2:2015 Clause 4.7
Yoeleo believes that quality assurance accompanies the development phase and is a significant part of the production. To make sure that you can enjoy using our new H9 handlebar for many years it is not sufficient to just conduct a quality check at a certain point of the production process.
Our H9 carbon handlebar are German TÜV approved so you can ride them with total confidence that not only will they look fantastic, they're also SAFE to use.
The TÜV mark means you can be assured that you are buying a quality H9 that has been rigorously tested.
Certificates are set out on the left. Please click the report and take a moment to read them through.